Pure Energy Rx|
June, 2004, Portland, Oregon, USA
I love this image--two hands folding together and forming the earth. It would be so very simple for the people to work together, we are all apart of the greater good and the only differences are the ones that lie in between our ears.
My niece said shortly before the end of her third year in school, "Auntie differences are not a bad thing--they're only different--and that can be a very good thing." Once again, many of my greatest lessons come from the youngest little ones around me, I am sure if you listening the same will be true for you.
We are very excited to announce some great improvements in our popular E-3 Lotion! The main differences you will notice is the color and consistency. The beige tinge is due to the organically grown herbs. This pigment does not stick to the skin. In fact, we have teamed up with Elina Fedotova, formulator of an advanced method of transporting the healing properties of the herbs and the subtle energy patterns through the skin. This is done with a breakthrough process called "transdermal liposome encapsulation." This transdermal action is noticeable when using the E-3 lotion, as it seems to "evaporate" very rapidly. This is actually the transdermal effect of the healing ingredients traveling through the top layers of skin. Elina uses liposomes in this formula, which are tiny spheres made of fats bonded to water. She then injects these spheres with the herbal ingredients, encapsulating them. These liposome spheres then travel through the layers of skin until they reach the deepest skin level before releasing their contents. This insures outstanding penetration and a quantum leap in the effectiveness of the formula.
We have bio-energized the new E-3 Lotion with the "Stress Relief" Subtle Energy pattern. So, with the transdermal properties of the lotion, the subtle energy pattern can reach deeper into the body for an amplified healing effect. Our formulator, Dr. Yury Kronn, says, "As a rule, it takes pain away--in the case of soft tissue damage, in less than a minute. It prevents bruising, prevents burns from blistering, and it drastically accelerates the healing process."
E-3 LOTION INGREDIENTS: Extracts of Aloe Vera, Green Tea, Gotu Kola, Horse Chestnut, Red Clover, Burdock Root, Chamomile, Calendula, Sage, Almond Oil, Walnut Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Maeamida Oil, Vitamin E (tope coral), Lecithin Liposomes, MSM, Zinc Oxide, Vegetable Glycerin, Rosemary Oleoresin, Potassium Sorbate (All ingredients are organically grown, except MSM), (Now in a recyclable bottle!)
For those of us interested in maintaining optimal health, I have included a list of the Top 10 worst foods compliments of eDiets. Summer is here, and so are the T-shirts and shorts--not to mention your bikini...
1) Don't eat the donuts! Check it out: white flour, white sugar--and, deep-fried. 'Nuf said.|
2) Marginal Margarine! Mostly just dyed, flavored shortening, margarine is the king of the hydrogenated oils. There are new brands without the trans fats, although they are "marginal" at best as an alternative to real butter. At least we know what butter is.
3) Cereal Killer! I'm talking about the artificially dyed, flavored, chocked-full-of-sugar-and-guaranteed-to-make-milk- turn-purple-in-the-bowl kind. That's chemical warfare...
4) Thirst for Ad-venture! Why would we drink sports drinks that are the same color as toilet bowl cleanser and antifreeze? Could have something to do with the marketing, I think.
5) You're Toast! Speaking of marketing, check out the wide variety of "toaster pastries" available. Defying logic on all fronts, the two inches worth of ingredients on the packages contain things I bet you couldn't identify in a line up.
6) Chip on your shoulder! Another fatty, too salty and artificially flavored, colored and enhanced product, most name brand chips are a nutritional nightmare and pile on the pounds, while completely ignoring anything having to do with nutrition.
7) Chickening Out! Chicken nuggets are a happy meal for most kids, but plenty of adults like them, too. The sorry truth is that most all of these commercially prepared, deep-fried pieces of poultry are paltry in the nutrition department and contain a lot of ingredients you want to avoid (like hydrogenated oils).
8) Pop Goes Your Waistline! Soft drinks are among the worst of the worst. Nine teaspoons of sugar per can, calcium-robbing phosphorus and a pound packer. This is one drink to pour down the drain.
9) Ah, Baloney! Bologna and its kin, the hot dog, are made from who-knows-what, sodium nitrates (known carcinogens), and enough fat to lube your Buick. This one belongs in the doghouse.
10) Polly want a cracker? Not! Unless you get them at the health food store, crackers aren't the healthy snack they are cracked up to be--just basically white flour and hydrogenated oils The list gets worse the more "colorful" and "flavorful" the cracker is. Take a crack at whole grain bread instead.
In vibrant health,
Shay Arave, President
Pure Energy Rx
Summertime Vibrant Living... |
Summer is always a great time to try new things, or to recommit to a new level to those things you truly believe in. So in that spirit, we've pulled together several interesting pieces of information about alternative approaches to summertime health care, such as alternative insect repellants, sunscreen alternatives, and some fun with juicing.
Enzymes are the doorway to nutrition. No nutritive value of any food is of use to the body without enzymes converting it into useable material. All systems of the body require enzymes to function, and this becomes a serious issue when faced with the over-processed, denatured foods popular with modern culture--most of the enzymes necessary to break these "foods" down are not present, and put demands on the body to use its reserves for digestion. This can lead to immune system breakdowns, malnutrition, chronic fatigue, and early aging. Pure Energy Rx presents Transformation Enzymes developed by well-known medical nutritionist, Dr. DicQie Fuller-Looney. They are the highest quality therapeutic enzymes available at a great price. Take our BODY Evaluation Survey to find out what enzymes are the best for your Body Type. To complement the enzymes, we also offer our E-2 Digest Aid Ionic Minerals formula. E-2 Digest Aid is energized with Subtle Energies that potently work with the gastrointestinal tract, greatly increasing its energy and function. E-2 Digest Aid invigorates and revitalizes tired digestion improving liver function, bowel efficiency, stomach action, and strengthens the pancreas, kidneys and heart. Additionally E-2 offers a broad spectrum of sea minerals providing crucial electrolytes. Enzymes and E-2 Digest Aid are a great combo.
JUNE SPECIAL: With an order of any Enzyme Formula(s),
receive a one-ounce bottle of E-2 Digest Aid FREE.
Thanks for tuning in to this month's newsletter. We hope to hear from you soon!
In vibrant living,
Jan "Shay" Arave
President, Pure Energy Rx