Hello, Vibrant Reader!
We have been thrilled with the response to the free download offer for Dr. DicQie Fuller's booklet, "Women's Health." It's a great 30-minute read. Dr. Fuller really lays it out in no-nonsense terms that there is no reason to feel that you are not in control of how you feel (download here).
Says Dr. Fuller: "It's about control, not blame. If you know what your choices are but you continue to make poor choices, then it is something that you have created and you are not in control. We have to stop doing what doesn't work for us. We do that by finding out the reasons why it doesn't work for us."
This is a practical strategy for personal health in general--and really about creating a vibrant life. It is so easy to blame outside circumstances, when the time we spend doing that and bringing ourselves down as a result, would be better--more energetically--spent surveying the choices we've made that led to those circumstances.
Part of turning the tables on "circumstances" to create something better, is investigating the alternatives, taking the time to self-reflect and watch our choices as well as how our minds work. Within all problems lie their solution. The solutions are merely hidden by our wrong thinking about them--a decision somewhere along the line that cut us off from the information that would have led to the solution.
It is a well-known psychiatric principle that the human mind is incapable of telling truth from falsehood. As a result, the social custom is to find out what everybody is doing on average, and do that. The problem with that is it doesn't necessarily take into account how YOU got there, and what about YOUR thinking resulted in the problem that you are now seeking a solution to from others. Eastern philosophies are entirely based on the truth that all answers lie within. Therefore, all questions are created from already knowing the answers, but denying that knowledge.
Most of us have a long list of things we KNOW we need to do to improve the quality of our lives, but I know I usually leave out the step of truly looking at WHY I'm not doing what I know I must. In Bikram Yoga, there's a saying, "If you can (go further in a pose), you must." Only in this way is progress possible. So progress is only possible by inner consultation, observing the answers, and taking the action.
Until next week...
In vibrant health,
Pure Energy Rx
- Adding just one serving of fruit or vegetables per each 1,000 calories consumed daily resulted in a 6 percent reduction of risk of getting any disease, a recent study announced.
- People who eat 14 or more servings of cured meat per month have about an 80 percent increased odds of COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) versus people who don't eat cured meat at all, a new study this week confirmed.
- The imbalance of fatty acids in the typical American diet could be associated with the sharp increase in heart disease and depression seen over the past century, a new study suggests. Specifically, the more omega-6 fatty acids people had in their blood compared with omega-3 fatty acid levels, the more likely they were to suffer from symptoms of depression and have higher blood levels of inflammation-promoting compounds. Balancing the ratio of Omega 3's and 6's improves disease resistance. Omega-3 fatty acids are found in foods such as fish, flax seed oil and walnuts, while omega-6 fatty acids are found in refined vegetable oils used to make everything from margarine to baked goods and snack foods.
Herbal Accelerator...Rev up your metabolism...2-4-1 SALE!
Speed up that spring weight loss with Herbal Accelerator. And to help you do that, we're offering a 2-4-1 SALE. Buy one Herbal Accelerator ($28), and get TWO! We recommend using this formula alongside our recommended Body Type formulas determined from our Body Type Survey.
To lose those extra pounds:
- Find out your BODY TYPE
- Get the body type FORMULA
- Use HERBAL ACCELERATOR
- Use RELEASEZYME to help regulate the bowels.
- Drink plenty of WATER (1 oz. for every 2 lbs. of body weight)
- Eat HIGH FIBER foods such as fruits and vegetables
- Get 30 min. of EXERCISE a day
- Watch those pounds FALL AWAY!
The Art of Letting Go While Maximizing Productivity
Our resident Life Coach and Synergy Specialist, Charly Emery, dives into the question of how to let go while taking the actions necessary to achieve our goals. "After the goal is identified, it's time to consider what actions will yield the desired results and go for it, right? Sure. But, letting go is the invaluable part of this course of action, which fits smack dab in the middle of the process between your visualization and your action," writes Charly. She compares molding our lives to the pottery maker molding clay on a pottery wheel--too much force and all is lost, too little, and nothing happens... >>>> MORE
- Study doubts benefit of chondroitin for arthritis
CHICAGO (Reuters) - Though many swear by it, the dietary supplement chondroitin is no better than a placebo at easing the hip and knee pain of arthritis and its use should be discouraged, European researchers said last week...
- Heavy kids may be more likely to need ear tubes
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Obesity may increase the likelihood that a child will need to have tubes inserted in the ears to drain fluid, to prevent the recurrence of chronic middle ear infection, South Korean researchers report...
- Breastfeeding may protect against breast cancer
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Breastfeeding may offer broad protection against breast cancer that extends to women who delay having children, according to a study released last week...
- Sugar-fuelled battery soon to juice up portable electronics
Fuel cell technology that is currently in development boasts the ability of extracting energy from virtually any sugar source to power portable electronics. The cell operates at room temperature and uses enzymes to oxidize sugars, hence generating...
- The Memory Hacker
USC's Center for Neural Engineering researchers have developed a chip that can communicate with brain cells, a first step toward an implantable machine that could restore memories in people with brain damage or help them make new ones...
HOME > PAST ISSUES > BLOG > FORUM > SUBSCRIBE
This newsletter is e-mailed to our opt-in mailing list, serviced and maintained by Pure Energy Rx, Pure Energy Rx, and Boyd Martin, Webmaster, PO Box 8, Quemado, NM 87829.