Dear Friends and Vibrant Readers,
Want to get lucky? Try a red envelop with some nice crisp money tucked in between. My dear friend Gwynne Warner has some great tips from her blog on how to improve the New Year Chi, and have the abundance factor bless your life.
I am in sunny San Diego, resting and cleansing my way into a bright and vibrant 2010. There is nothing that can help the spirit more than slowing down the body for balance, rest and renewal.
Here is a delicious raw cabbage salad, too yummy for words and beyond healthy...
Yields about 6 servings
1 head slaw or chopped cabbage
2 diced tomatoes
1 chopped avocado
3 each diced green onions
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 cup finely ground pine nuts
¼ cup water
¼ inch finely chopped ginger
½ cup finely chopped celery
1 tablespoon powdered kelp
1 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/8 teaspoon cayenne
Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl and set aside.
Place pine nuts in food processor adding water a little at a time.
Add ginger and celery until smooth. Add kelp, dill weed, and
cayenne until mixed. Pour dressing over large bowl set aside prior.
Stay tuned for more updates from The Optimum Health
Institute and for now may your journey be filled with surprise
Until next time...
In vibrant health,
Pure Energy Rx
"Inhale, and God approaches you. Hold the inhalation, and God remains with you. Exhale, and you approach God. Hold the exhalation, and surrender to God." --Krishnamacharya
Become our Affiliate!
Pure Energy Rx now has an affiliate program
! Post a special link on your website, blog or social networking profile to our website and receive commissions for sales resulting from those links! It's a great way to supplement your monthly income, and is a rewarding way to turn your friends on to our unique energy products. Visit our affiliate page
for details. We hope to work with you and spreading the abundance!
Margo Marver: The Joy of Wellness
Boyd Martin writes about his experiences with Portland, Oregon-based healer, Margo Marver: her Shiatsu massage, reflexology, hot ginger compresses, and cooking class. "For me," says Boyd, "Margo Marver represents a style of shamanism, because it's all about walking the talk, helping people, and living life in an effortless and vibrant way on an impeccable foundation of love. Her quick smile and joyous demeanor makes you want to get advice from her, and it's always loving and sensible." ARTICLE
10 Spiritual Tools for Coping with Chronic Pain
(courtesy of BeliefNet)
Chronic pain can make us feel isolated and helpless, especially if its cause is an illness or physical condition for which there's no cure or effective medical treatment. At times of deepest despair, finding ways to nurture our spirits can help us not only cope with the pain, but also discover nuggets of grace, comfort, and productivity that can move us through and beyond the helplessness and hopelessness we feel. Here are ten spiritual tools that can help you get started toward peace in spite of and in the midst of pain.
- Find Quiet - First try to still our worries and fears, both external and internal. Finding a place where there are no noisy distractions is a great start. Enjoying the outward quiet, we can then calm our inner selves and nurture peace within.
- Just Breathe - The act of breathing is not only a physical process, but it can also be a tool to move our pain and worry out of our bodies and hearts. In a quiet place, breathe in slowly and deeply, then let the breath out, expelling stress and pain with it.
- Listen to Music - Put on your favorite piece of music--instrumental or vocal--sit back, and close your eyes. Let the music carry you away from your immediate pain to a place of calm.
- Lose Yourself in Prayer - Get a full and complete picture of the shape of your pain, then ask for it to be taken away. Then observe it leaving.
- Reflect in Nature - A walk in the outdoors, a glance outside at a garden, a quiet moment with a beloved pet - each of these things can renew our sense of belonging to the world, help us to feel less alone in our pain.
- Laugh More - Pain itself is no laughing matter, but the act of laughing can be physically and spiritually healing. Pain-killing endorphins are released by the brain during the act of laughter.
- Reach Out to Others - When we are in pain, it can be easy to feel as if no one cares. But there are many in the world who feel the same thing--and we can make a difference by reaching out in comfort and care.
- Live in the Light - We can combat the darkness that pain often brings by bringing on light. The flicker of a candle, the warm glow of one small lamp illuminating a dark room - light can help focus thoughts and bring comfort.
- Take Care of Yourself - Taking time to follow a healthful regimen reflects on our spiritual health, too, and gives us a chance to rise above our pain and feel better--inside and out.
- Never Lose Hope - Hope is not just a feeling that things will be better--it is a tangible tool to motivate and guide us through the frustrations that accompany pain into positive actions that can make our lives better now and in the future.
|HCG Dieters Gourmet Cookbook - HCG Dieter Gourmet Cookbook contains over 200 recipes for the 2nd phase of the Dr. Simeons HCG diet plan. With this cookbook you'll be able to go through the restrictive phase of the diet and still enjoy tasteful and original meals. All the recipes in the HCG Dieter Gourmet Cookbook are sugar-free.
Vital Force Crystals
A unique application of the Subtle Energy technologies of Dr. Yury Kronn has resulted in a new way to enhance quality of life and increase well-being. These Vital Force? Crystals are specially charged, beautifully iridescent Swarovski Crystals, meticulously crafted in Austria to the highest standards of quality. Potently enhanced with the Vital Force subtle energy charge of Healing Love, this crystal radiates a soft warmth that flows through the body's meridians, releasing energy blockages and bringing a sense of ease and comfort to the body and mind. By opening blockages and allowing the energy to flow, it helps relieve physical pain as well as soothing frayed nerves and ragged emotions. >>> MORE
We are pleased to present a new line of subtle energy elixirs for stimulating inner development, achieving higher consciousness, clarifying and manifesting your highest intentions... Subtle energy works like the body's "software" to govern all functions of the mind and body. Vital Force subtle energy products are encoded with information your mind and body can use for higher development, for healing and for functioning at their optimum levels. Vital Force subtle energy products help you to use the "intent" of your mind to direct subtle energy where it is most needed. >>> MORE
ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE NEWS|
FREE DOWNLOAD: WOMEN'S HEALTH|
By Dr. DicQie Fuller-Looney, Women's Health is a definitive look at the relationship between digestive enzymes and hormones, and how hormonal imbalances in women can be traced back to enzyme deficiencies. This book is a logical, no-nonsense evaluation of the current medical approaches that overlook digestive enzymes as an ultimate solution. Dr. Fuller-Looney makes her case by showing that the symptoms of protein malabsorption are the same as the symptoms of menopause. DOWNLOAD HERE
|Find it at Rawpower.com!|